The revolution against order began with satan and his associates in heaven. He then infected the history of mankind with the “rebellion virus” through Eve who gave it to Adam.
- The Machiavellian revolt written down in his book; “The Prince”.
- The Renaissance.
- The American Revolution.
- The Protestant Revolution started by Luther.
- The French Revolution.
- Revolutions all over the world against the Catholic Church and kingdoms.
- The intellectual Revolutions by the Humanist and masons who put together the Encyclopedias and took over educational institutions.
- The Darwinian Revolution which replaced natural forces as the source of natural occurrences in creation, over God’s personal design and involvement in it.
- The Industrial Revolution.
- The Capitalist Revolution where money, profit, production, efficiency and capital become more important than the workers and individuals.
- The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia against the Tzar and Orthodox Church.
- Communist Revolutions all over the world, China being the largest.
- The Arian Race Revolution by Hitler in Germany.
Each one of you reading this, can add more, (or create a much better list), to this time line that notes the continual infection of humanity from the “Revolution Virus”.
But what pertains more to us traditional Catholics is the Liturgical and Moral Revolution that took place within the Catholic Church. Many of us were part of attributing to this revolution when we were young Catholics. We personally know what our bishop, priests and religious did and the parts that we were envolved in. No one can tell us differently. We lived and participated in the Catholic Revolution.
Now, by the grace of God, we have recovered our senses because we have seen and are living in the actual aftermath of the Catholic Doctrinal, Liturgical and Moral Revolution. And for what our lives are worth, we want to do something about it. We live and pray in the “bleeding” Church, (The Body Of Christ), that has lost vocations, souls, schools, churches, schools, land and money (to law suits). We are desperately trying to save some of the dying ex-Catholic victims of whom we are surrounded by everyday.
We are so blessed to be traditional Catholics and to be aware of the spiritual death dealing “Revolution Virus” lurking everywhere we are; in the Church, the movies, the music, the schools and in our own families. Jesus, Mary and Joseph, be our shield against the wiles of the devil.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.