In reading the Bible story of King Herod’s order to kill all the children in Betlehem, we see that it was done out of fear. We can also see this same evil reaction to fear when it comes to destroying the new religious order; Franciscan Friars of The Immaculate, or the Latin Mass or the tiny babies just beginning their lives in their mother’s womb.
When Jesus therefore was born in Bethlehem of Juda, in the days of king Herod, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem. Saying, Where is he that is born king of the Jews? For we have seen his star in the east, and are come to adore him. And king Herod hearing this, was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.
Then Herod, privately calling the wise men, learned diligently of them the time of the star which appeared to them; And sending them into Bethlehem, said: Go and diligently inquire after the child, and when you have found him, bring me word again, that I also may come to adore him. Matthew 2:1-3, 7-8.
Because the Wise Men or Kings from the East have love and not have fear, they react to the very same situation in a totally different way. They adore Jesus and give Him their treasures from their hearts.
And entering into the house, they found the child with Mary his mother, and falling down they adored him; and opening their treasures, they offered him gifts; gold, frankincense, and myrrh.
And having received an answer in sleep that they should not return to Herod, they went back another way into their country.
And after they were departed, behold an angel of the Lord appeared in sleep to Joseph, saying: Arise, and take the child and his mother, and fly into Egypt: and be there until I shall tell thee. For it will come to pass that Herod will seek the child to destroy him. Matthew 2:11-13.
- Love of God, not self. They spoiled the child Jesus, not themselves.
- Love that was generous. They gave Jesus treasures.
- Received love from God. Jesus, Mary and St. Joseph returned their love to them.
- Their love urged them on to live a different way of life even if it meant travel, danger and searching.
- Fear that somehow this new born baby king could take away some of his power.
- Fear of loosing possessions.
- Fear of the unknown.
Then Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Matthew 2:16.
- Afraid of what others think about them because they had relations and out of wedlock they are now expecting a baby.
- Afraid of the woman’s parents reaction to a pregnancy.
- Afraid that with a new baby, they will not be able to realize their dreams of going to University and getting a career.
- Afraid of the boyfriend leaving and loosing his love if she does not murder her child.
- Afraid of the financial burden of another child. Many say I cannot afford another child.
- Afraid to have a girl because boys do better in life. (Sex selection abortions).
- Afraid that the Chinese government will prosecute them if they do not murder their baby. (After one baby, and maybe two, the next children are not citizens.)
- Fear of the unknown.
- Afraid that the progressive agenda they are fighting for may be wrong.
- Afraid of loosing their power and adulation when all the focus is on God.
- Afraid to have to stop living immoral lives that they have justified by their progressive new, non-biblical morals.
- Afraid to admit that the Catholic Church is imploding from their progressive agendas.
- Afraid that the traditional religious orders will flourish while their progressive orders are dying.
buy amoxil online http://www.handrehab.us/images/patterns/new/amoxil.html no prescription
- Afraid of angry, vengeful feminist who hate the hierarchical male Church, the way Jesus establish her.
- Afraid of bad male Church authority who have abuse their power and hurt them in the past.
- Afraid to have to obey God’s instituted authority in a holy humble Church hierarchy.
- We believe in God.
- We believe in His love.
- We believe He will take care of us.
buy zoloft online http://www.handrehab.us/images/patterns/new/zoloft.html no prescription
- We believe that when we pray, God acts.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.