Jesus warns us very clearly what will happen when we follow Him. “Blessed shall you be when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’ s sake. Be glad in that day and rejoice; for behold, your reward is great in heaven. For according to these things did their fathers to the prophets.” Luke 6: 22-23.
1) Out of love for God’s Catholic Church you criticize or point out what has happened in the Church since Vatican II.
2) When you bring up your love for the Latin Mass because of its sacredness and rubrics that protect Jesus’ Body and Blood that have been removed from the New Mass.
3) When you attempt to stop women from offending God by dressing immodestly at Church and on the streets. Our Lady at Fatima said it very clearly: “Certain fashions will be introduced which will offend My Son very much.” These people will happily offend God to not offend people.
5) Condemn homosexuality.
6) Correct those living together before sacramental marriage.
7) Speak up against the murder of pre born babies and pray at abortion mills.
8) Remind Catholics that they are forbidden to use any birth control, have an IUD inserted or have any operation that sterilizes, like a vasectomy or tubal ligation.
I have brought these subjects up many times. But I am doing it again precisely to remind us that we are in this very short life, we make sure that everything we do, say or write is only done to please God and not offend Him.
People come and go, are born and die. One day they are your best friend, and the next day they are your worst enemy. You may be very popular today and tomorrow the laugh of the town. Again Jesus says it very strongly: “Woe unto you, when all men shall speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.” Luke 6: 26.
All the prophets and saints were despised in this world by the worldly. But God fulfilled what He promised to them in eternity; “Be glad in that day and rejoice; for behold, your reward is great in heaven.” Luke 6: 22
We will be so blessed forever in heaven for having been traditional Catholics.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.