With the extreme evil that is taking place right now in most muslim countries, we need to seriously look at what is going on with this so called religion of “peace” and what is happening to the Catholic religion right now.
A little, if any of this, is reported in the main stream media. But it is coming out by the muslims themselves bragging about what they are doing on Youtube and via the internet. This is what is going on:
1) Raping Catholic and other non muslim women and girls.
2) Driving Catholics and others out of their homes and country.
3) Bombing, burning and destroying Catholic, Orthodox and other christian churches.
4) Suicide bombings.
5) Kidnapping men, women and children to be sold as slaves, (and some as sex slaves).
6) Stealing Catholic’s and other’s houses, cars, jewelry and possessions as they are driven out of town.
The Pew Research published an article on this in January 2011. Here are some of their findings.
“The world’s Muslim population is expected to increase by about 35% in the next 20 years, rising from 1.6 billion in 2010 to 2.2 billion by 2030, according to new population projections by the Pew Research Center’s Forum on Religion & Public Life.Globally.”
“The Muslim population is forecast to grow at about twice the rate of the non-Muslim population over the next two decades – an average annual growth rate of 1.5% for Muslims, compared with 0.7% for non-Muslims.”
“If current trends continue, Muslims will make up 26.4% of the world’s total projected population.”
The number of Muslims in Canada is expected to nearly triple in the next 20 years, from about 940,000 in 2010 to nearly 2.7 million in 2030.
Why is a religion, that has caused so many atrocities, converting so many people?
1) The destruction of the Twin Towers in New York.
2) Endless amount of suicide bombings and plane bombings.
3) Treat women badly.
4) Cause all of us who travel to wait for hours and hours to have our bodies and baggage inspected.
And, at the same time, why are so many people leaving the Catholic Church?
Here are some more statistics from the Pew Research.
Here are a few reasons I feel that so many people are converting to the muslim religion.
1) They have passion for what they believe in.
2) They will kill you or make life difficult for you if you do not convert.
3) They give men a masculine role in their religion; a) God made men to be leaders, and b) Men and boys like to fight. Just study boys playing with their war toys and guns.
4) Religion and state work together for their religious laws.
5) Men can marry a lot of women and have more sex.
6) Muslim men get non muslim women to fall in love with them and convert. They then could later on find out that these men have other wives as well.
7) There is sex in heaven.
8) Oppressed races are given honor when they convert, like when (Cassius Marcellus Clay Jr), Mohammed Ali converted. (Read here his conversion on a pro muslim blog). Many black men convert to the muslim religion in prison.
So as we Catholics 1) feminize our Catholic faith, 2) accept all religions as good and equal and 3) become more and more hedonistic, we will continue to see more and more Catholics converting to islam.
I find it interesting that when the Israelites would become evil, God would send people from Babylon to destroy them and take them into exile. Isn’t Iraq where Babylon was? Yes, it is.
But God will never be outdone, even when we are giving away our Catholic souls to the muslims. God will come to our aid. And that is why we need the passionate traditional Catholic beliefs and practices. At least a few of Jesus’ followers are standing up strong for His Catholic Faith. And our loving Catholic witness in our everyday life, speaks powerfully in a world filled with selfishness and hate.
Meanwhile we should be praying, sacrificing and sending money to help the Catholic refugees from muslim terrorism. Especially offer your Holy Rosaries for the conversion of muslims and the spreading of the Catholic faith. Mary has always had a powerful hand in defeating the muslims and all evil.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.