Love and Fear are two parts of our relationship with the True God. Most people want a God who is pure love and lets you do what ever you want to do. “Jesus loves me as I am.” Very, very few, want to accept God as He really is. Most will not obey Him or believe that there are consequences of disobeying Him.
Here again are some more quotes, straight out of the Bible, that support that we must, not only love God, but must also obey and fear Him. God is Love and God loves us beyond understanding. But God also punishes evil actions and disciplines those whom He loves.
buy tadacip online https://cleanandclearadvantagerecovery.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/inc/new/tadacip.html no prescription
Please take some time to pray and meditate on these passages from the Bible.
buy furosemide online https://cleanandclearadvantagerecovery.com/wp-content/themes/twentytwentyone/inc/new/furosemide.html no prescription
Please do not be naive and construct a god according to your own image or imagination. Let us be humble and admit that the Bible is correct and then conform our lives accordingly.
1) The fear of God is the beginning of his love: and the beginning of faith is to be fast joined unto it. Eccl. 25:16.
2) Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39.
4) And thou shalt love the Lord thy God, with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind, and with thy whole strength. This is the first commandment. Mark 12:30.
5) Honor all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. 1 Peter 2:17.
6) There is nothing better than the fear of God: Eccl. 23: 37.
7) The fear of God hath set itself above all things: Eccl. 25: 14.
9) And the rest of his life was in joy, and with great increase of the fear of God he departed in peace. Tobit 14:4.
11) The unjust hath said within himself, that he would sin: there is no fear of God before his eyes. Psalm 35: 2.
12) Blessed is the man that endureth temptation; for when he hath been proved, he shall receive a crown of life, which God hath promised to them that love him. James 1:12.
We are so blessed to know the whole truth as traditional Catholics and not to be fooled by the passing values of the world and the devil.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.