Our Lady, Mary, is truly our Queen because Jesus, her Son, is King. So, by praying the Holy Rosary, we get Her Son’s help through her intercession, protection and motherly love. For this reason every person should be praying the Holy Rosary. That entails the traditional Mysteries, Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious. St. Louis De Montfort was a devout promoter of the Holy Rosary. He totally followed St. Dominic’s vocation to promote the Holy Rosary. I am also totally committed to promote the daily recitation of the Holy Rosary. The reason I am, is because you can see the tremendous miracles that God has accomplished through Mary’s intercession for those who have prayed the Holy Rosary and promoted the Holy Rosary throughout history. In his book, “The Secrets of the Rosary”, St. Louis De Montfort states that the original name for the Holy Rosary is “the Psalter Of Jesus and Mary” or “Our Lady’s Psalter”. This is because there are 150 Hail Marys like the 150 Psalms.
buy remeron online salempregnancy.org/wp-content/languages/new/remeron.html no prescription
He also calls the “Hail Mary” the “Angelic Salutation”. This is because the “Hail Mary” begins with the Angel St. Gabriel’s greeting to Mary; “Hail Mary full of grace. He states 3 reasons why this “Psalter” is even more valuable than actually praying the Psalms.
- The “Angelic Salutation” bears the fruit of the Incarnation (And the Word became Flesh), whereas the Psalms only prophesies the coming of the Messiah.
- The Psalms were only a shadow or prefiguration of the reality of what actually took place at the sound of the voice of the Angel when Jesus (God) came into the womb of Mary by the overshadowing of the Holy Spirit.
- The Our Father and Hail Mary, that make up the Holy Rosary, were composed by the Most Holy Trinity. Jesus taught us the “Our Father” and the Angel Gabriel only said what the Father told him to tell Mary, “Hail Mary full of grace”.
The Holy Rosary is divided into 3 parts, 50 – 50 – 50 Hail Marys for special reasons.
- To honor the 3 persons of the Holy Trinity.
- To honor and remember the 1) life, 2) death and 3) glory of Jesus Christ.
- To imitate those already in heaven, 1) Church Triumphant, (Jesus, Mary, Angels and Saints). To help us who are the 2) Church Militant (the Catholics who are fighting to be holy and for the Kingdom Of God), to stay faithful. To help lessen the pains of the 3) Church Suffering, (Souls Suffering In Purgatory).
- There are three ways to learn: from the Joyful Mysteries how to live a holy life now, 1. (Purgative life). To learn from the Sorrowful Mysteries how to go through the sufferings of this life to reach the 2. (Illuminative Life). From the Glorious Mysteries, learn how to arrive at the 3. (Unitive Life) with God forever starting here.
- And these three reasons; 1) To gain an abundance of graces in this life. 2) To die a holy death, (Pray for us now and at the hour of our death). 3) To gain eternal glory with God forever.
Let each one of us be faithful to the 150 Angelic Salutations everyday and help promote the recitation of the Holy Rosary by others. We especially want to pray the Holy Rosary; 1) for graces for ourselves not to fall into sin and go to hell. 2) For the conversion of sinners. For the conversion of our unfaithful Church leaders. 3) For the faithful Church leaders and members to stay faithful in these terrible time of heresies. 4) For the conversion and protection from the assaults of the muslims. 5) For the coming of the temporal Kingdom of Jesus Christ. 6) For the conversion of protestants, atheist, Hindus and Buddhist. 7) For the overcoming and the conversion of satanist. 8) Peace in our hearts, family and world.
“One cannot be the friend of Jesus Christ, without loving the souls He has redeemed with His precious Blood.”
~St. Ignatius of Loyola
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.