It is no surprise that there has been influence from Communism in the United States of America. But this also effected the Catholic Church. All we have to do is look at what is happening in the USA today and in the Catholic Church today and you can see for yourself. I am going to list only a some of the 45 listed goals, those that effect us most.
11. Promote the United Nations as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some communist leaders believe that the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Something these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
Comment: Many times the popes have talked at the U.N. in hopes that they can have an influence on world matters. Also there has been talk from some of the people in the Vatican about a new world order which is what the Masons want. We also see this in the “Green” and “ecological” Parties who want a one world government to control pollution and population. As the Church gets more and more involved in the Green movement as a social justice issue, we help the One World Government come into existence which is against Catholic Social teaching about the rights of individual countries having their own sovereignty. Abortion advocates use Carbon pollution as a means to control population, especially in poor countries of which many are Catholic. The U.N. and many of it’s agencies are for controlling population and teach free for all sex including homosexuality. This breaks down Catholic moral teachings and the family.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
Comment: Many Catholics vote for the Democrats because they see them as the “poor people’s party” and Catholic social Justice says to help the poor. So they support pro-abortion and pro-homosexual candidates because they see that helping the poor is more important than saving the child in the womb and protecting marriage. Neither party is moral anymore. Both go directly against Catholic Moral teachings on abortion.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
Comment: We see this right now as the homosexual movement is marching under the banner of discrimination of their civil rights because of their sexual orientation, cross dressing, or transgender operations. Right now it is discrimination if a private company will not photograph or host a homosexual wedding. In England, “Bed and Breakfast” owners must allow homosexuals to be guests. The pro-abortion organizations have always claimed that it is their right to have an abortion.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teacher’s associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
Comment: Since Vatican II more than half of the Catholic Schools have closed. Most of those that are still open teach some sort of doctrine that is contrary to the Catholic teaching. Again under social justice the kids are told to support and work for candidates that are for the poor (but many times also support abortion and homosexuality). When the Catholic schools closed, the kids went to public schools were they are continually taught immoral and anti catholic history. Right now, in some public schools, they are teaching about masterbation in 4th. Grade. Story books about homosexual couples are being read in kindergarden. And sad to say there is also support for homosexual life style’s in many catholic high schools and universities.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
Comment: Just look at the newspapers at all universities including Catholic ones.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
Comment: We have student protesters against the Walks for Life. We have homosexuals acting up in churches.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
Comment: Much of the press is out to destroy the Catholic Church. When do you hear of positive articles that teach Catholic morals?
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
Comment: Look at the low level TV and movies have gone to. I hear that the “Novelas” have porno scenes in them now. So many movies and performers are out and out anti Catholic. Movies and TV, day in and day out, are indoctrinating our Catholic families and youth.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
Comment: Look at Catholic architecture, art and sanctuaries inside Catholic churches. Look at the art on the bronze doors added to St. Peters after Vatican II. Look at the crucifix Pope John Paul II used on his crosier. And many of the rules of how churches are to be built and sanctuaries designed are dictated by church documents.
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
Comment: Before there were strict laws prohibiting bad language and pornography. Today it is everywhere and protected by “freedom of speech and expression”.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
Comment: Our Catholic men and boys are addicted to pornography in a pandemic proportion. Almost every movie has a sex scene in it. TV is becoming the same. Women are beginning to become addicted too. Many Catholic women dress like prostitutes and see nothing wrong with it. Many Catholic schools teach sex education with graphic pictures that take away children’s innocence. Even in the Safe environment classes, sex is brought up and talked about. We want to keep the children safe from sexual abuse, but not by taking away their innocence.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
Comment: Some bishops, priests, religious, and catholic schools are supportive of homosexuality. They do it out of misdirected compassion. Sin is sin is sin. Love the sinner but “do not support the sin.” How many young men would be alive now if someone told them not to have homosexual sex that led them to dying of AIDS.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
Comment: More and more the Catholic Church is being divided between those who preach helping the poor and those who preach obeying God’s laws. Look at the Obamacare. It was the Catholic sisters from the “Catholic” hospitals who tip the scale that made it pass because they and many bishops wanted health care for the poor. I do to, but not with abortion, birth control and sterilization. How many Catholics no longer believe in all that the Bible teaches? The Bible is so clear about hell, divorce, birth control, modesty and homosexuality, yet most christians, including Catholics, disagree with it. And if you are a faithful priest and preach on it, you will be disliked by your parishioners and may be called into the chancery to be disciplined.
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
Comment: What ever happened to the Catholic teaching of the Kingship of Jesus Christ over government? Since we capitulated that, now the government is trying to control the Church. The Catholic Church should be over government for the good of souls getting to heaven.
38. Transfere some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
Comment: After Vatican II many religious orders went with all the new psychiatric programs. Many of the sex abuse cases came from counselors saying a priest had been helped and them placing him in another assignment. Many holy priest were, and still are, treated by the Church as mentally unstable because of there orthodoxy or love for tradition. Too many Catholic are on antidepressants and in psychiatric treatment. There is an important place for good psychiatric counseling and medicine. But there has also been too much self centered counseling that has destroyed many marriages.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
Comment: Catholics make up an equal amount of divorces as non Catholics. Look at how easy it has become to get an annulment of an marriage as compared to before Vatican II. Look at how few Catholics are getting married. Look at how young Catholics are having premarital sex. Look at how Catholics use contraceptives which allows for promiscuity. Look at how many Catholics are having abortions.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away form the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding children to suppressive influence of parents.
Comment: In public schools it is rarely taught to obey your parents because that is one of the 10 commandments. Catholic parents are afraid to discipline because the Child Protection Agency will come in and take their kids away. Right now the law is that you can spank a kid with your hand, but not with any object, like a belt or stick. But most parents will not even do this because their children, when mad at them, might turn them in as abusive. I am all for discipline, but never when the parents have lost their temper or are angry. “Spare the rod, spoil the kid”. But spend time with your kids and love them too.
These are some thought to go on to see where we as Traditional Catholics hope to make positive changes. First we asses the situation, and then we try to restore traditional Catholic values again. We start by praying to please God not man. Then we start, with God’s help, our own conversion. Then our family, school and parish. God will help us.
The original author of this blog passed away in July of 2016. RIP Father Carota.